Friday, February 12, 2010

Milestone!!!!


Well folks, I’ve reached a milestone in my quest to lose weight and get healthy. Since mid December I’ve lost fifty pounds and I don’t miss a single one of them. I’m not starving myself or anything like that. The big factor was getting off the steroids treating my Ulcerative Colitis… (prednisone)

If there’s anyone out there who has UC, I can’t stress enough how important it is to remove stress from your life. For me, it was the single biggest factor that was making me sick. Probiotics are also a great addition to improving your quality of life.

So that’s fifty down and about twenty to go to reach my goal of college weight. Wish me luck!!!

3 comments:

Andy said...

Hey Sully! Congratulations, man! And the best of encouragement on reaching your goal!

I know how you feel. I lost 80 pounds about 20 years ago, and I know for sure it has made my life much more productive. In 20 years, I've only put about 10 back on...just slowing down with age, I reckon.

Good on ya'! I'm proud for you.

Sully said...

Thanks Andy, There's no stopping me now!!!!

Andy said...

Sully, THAT'S THE TICKET! I'm proud for you. Seriously.