Saturday, September 19, 2009

20 Facebook updates that made me chuckle



20 Status Updates

1: I'm not schizophrenic... and neither am I.

2: Every time I hear the phrase, "Be fruitful and multiply." I picture Paul Lynde working on a math problem.

3: ...And now for my next trick, I shall turn beer into pee.

4: (Matty) just buried his poor dog..........................alive.

5: Has decided to stop talking to everyone, let me know how I'm doing & I'll get back to you.

6: burned 850 calories at the gym. That's like, ummm, worth 6 Guinness draughts tonight, right? (MCB)

7: has the attention span of a

8: Soylent Green is Clowns!!!! That’s why it tastes funny!!!

9: Forcing mimes to talk.

10: The parking lot attendant at the Betty Ford Clinic is the bravest man in the world.

11. is feeling nice today... tomorrow I might put a couple of sharp rocks under the Slip -N- Slide.

12. Is developing an immunity to Iocane Powder.

13. Started watching Locked up Abroad until I realized it wasn’t what I thought.

14. Watched an episode of The Naked Archaeologist.... again, not what it sounds like.

15. Noticed half a moth in my glass of water this morning. (hmmmmmm...)

16. When I heard the knock at the door say "Alcohol, Tobacco, and firearms", naturally, I thought it was a delivery! (MW)

17. wonders what metaphor a brick might choose for rapid falling. (SC)

18. If at first you don't succeed skydiving is not for you. (MW)

19. has an enormous schwanzstucker.

20. ThE sPiN iS rOoMiNg

No comments: